In this blog, you will get to know about the procedure for login on HPU Student Portal. But first, we will tell you about HPU Student Portal.
Details About Himachal Pradesh University
Having received an A rating from NAAC, Himachal Pradesh University is a state-run institution of higher learning. On July 22, 1970, Himachal Pradesh University was founded. It offers a wide variety of courses in business and management, biology, faculty education, physical and social science, performing and visual arts, language, engineering and technology, environmental stability studies, dental studies, and medical science. It also offers courses in a variety of other fields.
What Is HPU Student Portal?
The HPU Student Portal is an official website for college students in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. Students use the portal to access a variety of services, including online examination applications, admission card downloads, program registration, etc. The university may send them various notices and circulars while they are enrolled in college. The institution has put in place the student portal to cut down on time.
Overview Of The HPU Student Portal
|Name Of Portal||HPU Student Portal|
|Location||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||UG: (B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc)
PG: (M.A/ M.Com/ M.Sc) exams
|Objective||To provide online services|
|Available Courses||UG, PG, and Engineering|
Procedure For Login On HPU Student Portal
If you want to log in on HPU Student Portal you have to follow the given steps:
- The HPU student portal’s official website must be visited first. https://studentportal.hpushimla.in is the direct URL.
- You may now access the student login for UG/PG on the homepage.
- You must first choose between UG and PG.
- Now enter your enrolment number or student user ID.
- In the textbox provided, type the password.
- Click the login button now.
Admission Procedure For Himachal Pradesh University
Please follow the steps below if you want to apply for undergraduate or graduate admission to Himachal Pradesh University. The steps for completing the online application form are listed below.
- Visit Himachal Pradesh University’s official admissions website.
- The undergraduate tab is now accessible from the homepage.
- To view the course list, please click on “PG/UG/Ph.D./Certificate Diploma”.
- You can now select your program by clicking on it.
- To apply for it, thoroughly consider your program options.
- A popup containing the terms and conditions will appear after clicking the button.
- Please check the terms and conditions box.
- You are now taken to the page with your personal information.
- The following details must now be entered on the personal information page:
Education and Document Information
Send in your application.
- At the very end of the Personal details page, click on the Save button.
- For the registered students, the system will generate a password and a unique registration number.
- Complete all the fields and upload the requested information.
- Please double-check all of the information you’ve entered in the application form before pressing the continue and save buttons.
- Making an online payment and submitting your application are the final steps.
Steps To Download Admit Card On HPU Student Portal
If you want to download the admit card you have to follow the given steps:
- Visit Himachal Pradesh University’s official exam website.
- Go to the admit card download page now.
- Your degree type should be chosen on the following page.
- Type your Registration No.
- Specify the password.
- Specify the student type and semester.
- Tap the button to download your admit card.
Procedure For Student Examination Registration
Please read the following instructions for exam registration before registering a student.
- Visit the Himachal Pradesh University’s old website at http://www.hpuniv.co.in.
- The student button can be found on the homepage.
- The login page will be displayed after clicking the URL.
- Enter your username now.
- Fill in the password.
- Fill out the captcha code now.
- At last click on the login button.